Method of Payment
- Preferred method of payment is with a direct bank transfer.
- Bank fees for all transfers will be assumed by the person making the payment and not by Diving 4 Images.
- To fully confirm a booking with Diving 4 Images we require a deposit of 30% your total invoice amount within 7 working days of the invoice date.
- Full payment will be required 90 days prior to the departure date.
- The funds should be transferred to the account on the invoice, with an email confirming the transaction to be sent to us by email. As soon as we receive notice from our bank we will inform you!
- Any bookings that are less than 90 days prior to the cruise departure date will require full payment upon confirmation.
Cancellation Policy for Full Boat Charters with Diving 4 Images
- When booking a private full boat charter, cancellation policies will run in line with those of the specific vessel. A surcharge of 5% of the total cost of the cruise will be retained from your deposit to accommodate administration fees.
Cancellation Policy for Individuals with Diving 4 Images Private Charters
- It is our policy that if the individual booking is cancelled over 90 days prior to the cruise departure date we will retain the deposit and either return the remaining amount or it will be credited towards any other bookings made through Diving 4 Images.
- If less than 90 days remain before departure, guests will forfeit their entire payment unless replacements can be found for their cabin. However if replacements are found by the person booked and the booking is filled there will be no additional fee. The new person will be expected to pay the full remaining amount for the booking. If Diving 4 Images fill the space we will retain an amount of $200 for additional administration fees.
- If the person/s and Diving 4 Images happen to lose out financially due an unforeseen event we will try our utmost to refund the amount less our administration fee through future discounted bookings with Diving 4 Images.
- We HIGHLY recommend that every person acquires a comprehensive trip cancellation, accident, medical, and baggage insurance policy prior to departure. If for any reason it is your decision not to purchase trip insurance, we will not be responsible for any financial disappointment caused by reasons beyond our control.
- We STRONGLY recommend DAN INSURANCE or DAN TRAVEL ASSIST. DAN are the experts in diving related evacuations. For more information see their website.
Taxes and Port Fees
- Port & National Park fees are incorporated into the fee for the whole cruise, unless otherwise stated.
Additional Extra Purchases
It is understood that each individual group member will be responsible for their own incidental charges including, but not limited to, gratuities to crew members, sales items, film processing, alcoholic beverages and any equipment rental.